Friday, November 16, 2012

Tristan's shopping spree.

I am on a roll here.  I just want to get all my pictures on here before I forget the details... so bare with me I am almost done. For Tristan's birthday there was one more guest that came to see us.  My cousin's husband who is a private pilot from Guatemala was in the Houston Area and wanted to come see us so we invited him to come over for dinner.  They couldn't make it on time but came anyways and we spent a good amount of time hanging out and talking about the old days.  Dan got to meet him for the first time and even my mom got see him too.  He brought his pilot friend with him and it was really nice to get to know him too. While he was here he gave Tristan $30.00 as a present and he could not believe his eyes.  We kept the money put away waiting for a good deal on Lego Ninjago sets and it payed off, about a week ago Toys R Us had a big sale going on and by buying a couple of things he got a free Lego figurine.  He spent all his money and was a very happy  boy.  He gets to keep this Legos in his room which makes him very happy but I am not 100% it is a good idea, I see the Legos all over the floor and it makes me sad thinking that some of the pieces are already lost, but it is his toy and he needs to learn to take care of them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger