Wow this is a shame...it was a long long time since I started this project and I am pretty sure that it started a couple of months before I posted about it the first time here. I finally got it done one day when I realized that we had to go get Aaron from school and we didn't have Kahlan's car seat. So I dug into my pile of old projects and found his car seat cover that I had been working on and then all the pieces to the booster seat. In less than half an hour I finished it... the only problem is that I used the same biding from the cover and didn't stretch it long enough and ended up with about an inch short of biding. I added whatever I had available and it was done. Aaron actually picked the fabric a while back and begged me to finish it, I felt so bad that he didn't get to enjoy it the first time but it was important to have the other kids that we were babysitting safe. He loved it though and that's what is important.
I quilted the pieces right on top of the old carseat cover, I just washed it really well before I started.
He loves construction sites...

No comments:
Post a Comment