Wow can't believe November came already and the end of the year is so close. Time goes fast when you are having fun!! Kahlan and I were busy the first week of November babysitting some friends from church. They are pretty easy to watch and we have done it in the past so they know us and love to come over to play with us. On one of the days they were here we went for a picnic at the park and they loved it so much. Kahlan and the Alexandra played together nicely and Aden is just so full of energy you really need to keep up with him. While we were there I took a couple of pictures of the kids and of course had fun editing them at home later at night.
My mom was there to help out too. She loves going to the park.
My sweet girl.
Alexandra and Aden.
I had fun with this picture because she just sat there in the middle of the park, messy hair, messy face and all but she just looks so pure and angel like.
On the way home we drove my a big field of pumpkins and since we didn't get to go to a pumpkin patch this year I took advantage of the opportunity and got Kahlan out of the car for a quick 5 minute shoot. She was not cooperating and this is what I got. She liked the pumpkins but they were already rotting away, at least some of them and I got grossed out so we ran back to the car. I guess we just can't do all the family outings every year, oh well.



No comments:
Post a Comment