We did a whole bunch of things during the month of September, it has been busy busy busy. My mom also came to stay with us and right now she is on vacation from her vacation in New Jersey, she is visiting my cousin there and will stay for a month. Here a few pics from September:
Kahlan loves to play with Aaron, they built a fort in the corner
I entered a giveaway and won!! lots of fabric scraps and big pieces too. I take Kahlan to our local mall for some playground fun during the week.
Went to a birthday party and I made the cake for them.
Aaron grew a mustache, but it tickles so it had to go.
Dan attempted to do the yearly Redskins video that he uploads to FB, but he didn't like the results so far... so we will try again.
15 de Septiembre came and we were invited to Spanish branch for a celebration. My girls dressed up in their special outfits.
Then Shayna participated in a little dance, she wasn't very happy about it but she did great.
I got gift cards from Chilis because of poor customer service, yay!!
I decorated my mom's nails one day with a Halloween theme and...
mine with owls (my new obsession)
Shayna asked for a perm, after 4 long years of not having one, it turned out super cute.
This is the last pic we have of Victor and his bike, since he left it at school over one weekend and got stolen?
Kahlan decided clothes are not necessary while playing outside.
Tristan is very interesting in learning how to become a master of the skateboard.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these little feet.
My lovely Shayna with a natural smile.
She does homework int he most weird places.
We babysat our little friend Paytion, they are still figuring out if they are friends or not.
I made a cake for Shayna to take to school for a band clinic... nobody ate it because it was too pretty :)

No comments:
Post a Comment