It seems to me that Aaron is growing way way too fast and I don't like it. Of course they all have to grow but my baby boy? Life is bringing a lot of changes around here and we just have to get used to it. Aaron was very excited about his birthday coming up and I told him this year we were not having a birthday party. I thought he understood what I meant but the day of his birthday celebration he was very disappointed when I told him his friends from school were not coming. For some reason he thought they all knew about the party. Good thing I had invited the Javier family (which he requested over a month before his birthday). Aaron wanted a special cake for this year. He has fallen in love with the Mr Man Show on TV and every afternoon after school he sits down and watches the show. That's about as much TV as he watches during the week. He absolutely LOVES the show and he asked me if I could do his birthday cake with Mr Tickle and some other character We went on line to look for some good pictures of the characters and then he explained to me how the cake was supposed to look. So this cake was designed by my 6 year old and the end result was a big success in his eyes. I am so glad because I just wanted to make him happy.
This is his favorite guy, Mr. Tickle. His arms wrapped around the entire cake to tickle Mr grouchy? I am sure that's not his name...
My handsome 6 year old.
I did decorate a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment