It is hard to believe that it has been that long since I started out my own blog. It was thanks to my sister in law Lisa Brown that I decided to go ahead and put out there my thoughts and share my experiences with the world. I haven't shared everything on here since there is always the chance that people actually read my blog and find out about all my secrets... I really do love having a blog and being able to have some kind of legacy for my kids. Sadly I found out that the space is limited on here and since I do have lots of pictures to share I finally go tot the end of my rope. Last night I discovered that I could not post any more pic and was faced with the hard decision of ending the blog or choose a different blogging site, in the end they all want your money and they all have limited space. Talking with Dan and some other friend who encountered the same problem we came up with a solution that might work. I opened a new account and now have a different profile and will be able to upload more pics, so instead of being Hyde Brown, I am now Elizabeth Gonzalez which was my previous name anyways (Hyde Elizabeth Gonzalez Garcia is the full name). I guess this will have to work until I am able to print out all the previous posts and then finally delete them some day. I have read so many horror stories about blogs being erased by blogger and I really don't want to lose any of my posts.
Let's hope this works out and that I am able to keep up my blog for another 6 years :)

No comments:
Post a Comment