So Tristan got baptized the day after Aaron's birthday, we were not thrilled with the date but what option did we have? None, the good thing is that he was the only one assigned to that date and it was a family affair after all. Our program was simple and we didn't have tons of people but Tristan's best friend (Jackson) was there which was very nice. Steven and Amber were part of the program, Amber played the piano for us and Steven was a witness to the baptism. Our friends the Javier were there too and brother Javier was asked to give the talk on the Holy Ghost, I gave the talk on Baptism and let me tell you that I did pretty good until the very end when I had a personal experience that was really cool. As I am standing there talking to my Tristan and telling him how proud we are of him, I saw him all grown up with a suit and missionary tag, it was so special and unbelievable at the same time. It just touched my heart so much and I could feel that the room was filled with special people that are no longer with us. I know my Tristan will grow up to be a good young man, he will be a good example to many, he already is. He is such a special little guy with a big heart and willing to do the right thing. He made his choice to get baptized, so far we haven't forced our kids to make that decisions and it feel so good to see them excited about it. His dad baptized him and later on gave him a very special blessing. We didn't have a big celebration afterwards either but it was a good day for the Brown Family.

No comments:
Post a Comment