Monday, November 12, 2012
Raton Bibi
Meet raton Bibi (Bibi Mouse) Let me tell you a story about my baby brother Abinadi. When he was little my uncle's wife gave him this cute little mouse, don't know for what reason but she did and he loved him. He kept him for many years and as the years went by the poor mouse lost his tail, then an ear and I am pretty sure some other body parts. He was the cutest little mouse and my brother would kiss him all day long. I guess the mouse got lost eventually and he never found it again.
So my mom came this time and told me that Abinadi though that I could be crafty enough to create one just like it. So I got yarn from the store and got my crochet hooks out and in a couple of hours I had this little guy made. I have to say it looks pretty much like the original except the yarn was softer and it was probably a smaller hook too. He was very happy with it and says he can't wait to see it again. Kahlan liked it so much she wanted it for herself. So I ended up making a little owl for her instead. Kahlan was super happy to see it and she named it "E" She is so cute about it, looks for it first thing when she wakes up from her nap and plays with it often. I have to say that for not having a pattern for this little guys I did a good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment