Sunday, November 11, 2012

Concerts

I am so behind on my blog, it is a shame!!!  I didn't even come to see it because it was so depressing to think that I had not updated anything so far.  So here I am on a Sunday afternoon trying to update as much as I can :)









Dan purchases tickets for a couple of concerts a while back (a very while back) and surprised me one day telling me we were going on my first concert ever.  The first concert was the first weekend on September, Def Leppard came to the Woodlands Pavillion for a concert, Poison and some other lady were there too.  I grew up watching their videos on TV and listening to their music on the radio so it was pretty cool to see them live.  Poison was great and very entertaining but Def Leppard was awesome.  It was loud and hot and there were lots of drunk people around me but I had my best friend sitting right next to me and it was great.  I got hooked on concerts... that's not a good thing.  The week after Dan took me to see Kelly Clarkson but first we listen to some poor band who I had no idea who they were until they sang one song that I have heard on the radio, next The Frey (they sing How to Save a Life) came on stage and that was crazy.  They are so cool and the singer put on a really good show.  They have lots of songs that I know and like but never knew who sang them, now I know.  The coolest thing was to see him running all over the place giving people high 5s and one of them was me (giggle giggle).  I was so excited and felt like a silly little school girl.  He came right in front of us, we were sitting on the grass (cuz they were cheap tickets) and I came to the railing to see if I could see him then he climbed on the rail and looked at us, we were like 3 feet away from him.  Mean while the guards were running trying to make sure he was safe but he just kept running away from them.  It was a good show.  We really enjoyed watching Kelly too and I was having such a good time singing as loud as I could and some times bouncing a little bit.  I will be forever grateful to my husband for the experience, it was nothing like I thought it would be.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger