Sunday, November 11, 2012
Tristan's Birthday
So our Tristan turned 8, finally! He has been counting down the months, weeks, days and hours until the day finally came. He was so ready for it and I think we were too. The most exciting thing about turning 8? Going to Scouts! Yes he LOVES LOVES LOVES the idea of being part of it now, he used to pretend he was a Cub Scout for a while, using Victor's old book, but now he can finally be part of it and he is loving it. For his birthday we were not planning a big party at all so when we asked what he wanted to do, he requested that our friends (The Javier family) come over to have cake with him. So we made him a cake and got him some presents and his friends showed up... he was super happy. We let the kids play Rock Band for a while and they really seemed to be having a great time.
This year my kids are into the Lego Ninjago show and of course the actual Lego people so that was the theme for his cake. I was able to find a couple of Ninjago items for him and he was super excited about it too. My cake wasn't that amazing but I think he got the idea, his favorite guy is Zane and he has the power of ice, these Leg Ninjas spin and that's how their power works, so I simply covered the cake with white icing and then used the clear jell that you can add color to, I have a great shade of blue and I think it looked really good.
He liked it and that's the most important thing.
Enjoying lunch!
Kahlan was a great a helper, he did excellent on her "wow's and yay's"
Building block are great!
Our special guests!
You can see how much we love him :)
A half normal picture, why do they always close their eyes? And why do I forget to change back the settings on my camera?
We love our little guy!!B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment