Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family Pics 2012

 It's that time of year again, getting ready to send out our Christmas cards and that means we need a picture for it.  This is the one event during the year when we all must look our best and smile for the camera.  I have to say that this year was way better than the last one, we got good pictures of the kids, I wanted something better for Dan and me but Shayna needs to be a little taller and learn to hold the camera the right way, but she did great.  Once again we used the tripod to get the group picture and I forgot the little attachment to cover the viewfinder, I pretty sure that if I used it next time it will focus better.  I did my best editing the pictures to bring out the colors in the background which were not many.  We had a drought last year and a lot of the trees died out there so they had to be cut down and I didn't know how bad it looked until we got there.  Dan found a good spot for us and we made it work.  Kahlan was sick so her nose was running the whole time but I got a few pics of her even though she didn't smile that much.

 I love this pic of the boys, I thought giving it a retro look would make it look better and it did.  Notice how cute those freckles on Aaron are.
 We had no other but to take the pic right there and then I started to get this horrible glare, this is the best we could come up with... oh well.
 My princesita and me, well princesita numero uno.

 Can't believe how big she is getting.

 Tristan is such a cutie.
 A sad smile, that's the best way to describe her in the pic, but she still looks cute that baby of mine.
 My stud Victor.
 Hands down to my boy Aaron, he was the best out of everyone, I love his blue eyes.
 So this here is not a real smile, it was that second before she started to freak out, can you see it?  We even brought her Mini Mouse doll, she loves her and it didn't help.
 There is something I see in this picture that probably no one else can see and that's why this is my favorite picture of Kahlan on that day, something about that look of mischief and her little fat cheeks, the perfect color of her skin with the bright pink of her outfit, just something special about her that I wanted to remember forever.
And this last pic just because she looked so cute with her outfit, can you see her bracelate?  She is finally getting into wearing it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger