Some kind of relief was brought back to my life on Monday night when we saw Dan in the crowds. The kids were so happy to see him again and they made him a sign.

After I pointed to them where he was they all rad towards him and left me holding the sign. It was all so dramatic :)

When we got home he proceeded to show off what he acquired while in VA, a couple of memories from his dad, some letters and of course the big item was this riffle had used when he was in boy scouts. Needless to say he is a very happy guy with this item. (not me)

Aaron then went to look for his gun and showed me how to shoot with it. I think he takes after his dad.

So GLAD Dan is home!!!
1 comment:
I see Dan like his rifle, maybe some day you can come to Orlando I will take your husband to the range, Trust me is a fun thing to do..
Post a Comment