Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aaron being sick.

Since Friday at midnight Aaron has been sick throwing up. He actually seemed to be doing better by yesterday afternoon. After Dan got back from school we found Aaron sitting on the top of the couch looking out the window, I thought he looked a little down and so out of energy. We ended up going to the park to throw the football around for a little while, he was having fun and enjoying himself but did not eat dinner and this morning while I was getting ready to study a lesson I had to sub for in primary he came to me to tell me he needed to throw up and he did, this time he did it in the toilet!!! I usually keep Pedialyte in the fridge so when the kids are sick I don't have to run out to the store with a pucking child, but I ran out, so I went over to Wallgreens, yes I know it is Sunday but I am not going to let my child dehydrate. So once again he seems to be doing OK but I am not completely sure he is out of the woods yet. So not fun to have a sick kid, they just don't seem the same, Aaron specially looks so much whiter than usual and drops down on the floor where ever he is standing, he has fallen asleep on the steps, the kitchen floor, the living room. I want my Aaron back!!!

1 comment:

The Bingham's said...

poor little guy!! I hope he gets better really soon!

Powered By Blogger