That is the question... after a weekend of pucking (Aaron not me) and not being able to clean up that well int he middle of the night, I ended up with a bunch of stains in my room, the boys room and the living room. I usually don't have to worry about it with the older ones because they know drill and they make themselves wait until they get to the toilet. Being three years old I understand it is a little too hard to remember that and I am not mad at him for leaving red stains all over the place. But now it is up to me to get those stains off the carpet and made the house look nice again.
I am so tired but it has to be done because if I wait longer the stains will probably stay there for ever. While at Walmart at looked at a couple of possibilities like the Dirt Devil spot remover, a little hand held steam vacuum that was about $38.00 and also a Bissell Quick Steamer (upright) that runs for $80.00 at Walmart. I did not buy either one but instead got the Woolite foam that comes with a brush on a stick to make it easier to clean I guess. That one was only $13.00 and I decided to get it instead because now I am waiting for my sister in law Tashia to try a Bissell back in VA and she will let me know if it is worth trying it. The Woolite stuff worked OK, but it could look better, it needs a lot of elbow grease and I am out of it. I could have rented one of those machines from Krogrers but that would have been like $50.00 all together and it is a heavy machine and it takes me about a day and a half to get the whole house clean.
So now I wait and see if Bissell will be a good investment, since I have kids and it is a sure thing that they will throw up again.

2 comments:
I think you should buy one! I keep thinking weneed one too... but we never buy it for whatever reason. :) I will be interested to know hwat your sister in law thinks. Hope Aaron is feeling better by now! Poor guy... and poor YOU! (Personally, I think it is almost harder on the moms than the kids)
I love my Hoover Steam cleaner, I also have a little hand cleaner and love it too. It pays for itself eventually and then you don't need the carpet cleaners to come, you can do it yourself. Go for it.
Post a Comment