Friday, January 15, 2010

Shayna's busy life

Shayna sometimes feels overwhelmed by all the things she has to do during the week. I guess she does keep a busy schedule, at least busier than mine used to be at her age. I know there are kids out there that have way more things going on like gymnastics or soccer practices (which she used to have back in Utah).

Here is the list:
-Monday she has Piano lessons at 4:30
-Tuesday she stays after school for a special after school program called Frogapalooza
-Wednesday she has Activity day every other week at the church
-Thursday is another after school program day
-Friday is the one day she does not do anything.
She also practices piano at least 30 minutes every day and she only has 4 and a half hours left after school before going to bed.

The reason why it seems so busy is because she has homework, she needs to do her chores and she always cries about how she can't go play with her friends, if only she could keep up with her room (that is the only reason she can't go play, not until she cleans it up and every day is a mess).
Funny thing is that she wanted me to sign her up to play softball and then I pointed out that she already has plenty to do during the week and one more thing would make her more stressed out.

I guess the older you get the busier you get.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger