Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Changes...


Aaron is old enough to go to Primary now, so Sunday was his first day in the Sunbeams. They have a new presidency that was sustained that same Sunday so there was a lot of confusion at the beginning, I sat with him until he knew where he was supposed to go. He was so excited to go to his new class and I am glad he did not miss the toys or the snack in the nursery. My baby is officially no longer a baby, once they leave the nursery to me they become this little person that starts a new journey and most likely grow faster and faster, but also learn a lot of thing along the way. It makes me sad to see them grow because I know that some day they wont need me anymore and I will need them for ever, they are my little guys, my babies... OK I am all teary now. As sad as it makes me I can't help to feel so proud of him because he did not cry or threw a fit about the whole thing, he was not scared and he knows he is a big boy now.
Dan made an interesting comment, he said that this is the first time in our lives with kids, that we did not have another little one in the nursery or a baby to hold in the hallways at church.... so true. We need a baby around here :)

PS I went back in the chapel when I heard they were going to sing to the new kids in the primary and I saw him going up there with his suit looking all big (and sucking his thumb), when he saw me he kept waving hi to me and blowing kisses, he melts my heart :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

What a cutie...I remember when you had him. My, how time has flown by.

The Bingham's said...

I know what you mean. Kelly started Sunbeams on Sunday too, but she didn't do as well as Aaron. She cried!! It is hard to see them go to sunbeams because it does mean they are no longer babies :(

Tiffany W. said...

He looks darling in that little suit of his! Your kids are always so well dressed for church! Eli's first week in primary will be this week since we missed last week. I hope he does as well as Aaron, but i doubt it!

Powered By Blogger