Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post #300

Wow, I can't believe I have posted that many. It does make me happy to see that I have been able to keep up with this blog so I can add these posts as my diary entries. I am glad that I get to write about what goes on around here, my thoughts although not very nice ones some times. I tend to get carried away and end up writing more than I should. I have been trying to control myself and leave that extra stuff for my personal diary. Time is key really, I can't write when all the kids are home, so I usually do it when they are at school and Aaron is taking a nap, it works best that way, or some times I can't sleep at night and come downstairs to write what ever I am thinking of. Thanks for reading the blog and for your comments, they are always appreciated.

1 comment:

G and G (Victor/ Cindy) said...

It's great to see your blog Hyde and keep up with you and your family thru Facebook.... love all your stories and your thoughts. Take care... keeping bloggin and happy # 300. =}
((hugs))

Powered By Blogger