Survived day one of being home all alone with the kids. We basically stayed home all day until afternoon when Shayna begged and begged to go to the craft store to check out the oil paints and art supplies. We ended up getting a couple of things for them to develop their artistic side and I have to say Victor and Shayna LOVE coloring, drawing and now painting. Before we headed for home I stopped at Walmart to get some fruit and yogurt for our dinner, I wanted to make something simple and delicious at the same time, lately they don't eat anything I make or eat the vegetables only and leave the meat or main dish on the side. I know that I should be happy they are eating vegetable but they need some protein as well.
So they picked their own yogurt and then I cut up their strawberries and bananas into pieces, added some grapes and then mixed in the yogurt, for the topping they all wanted mini M&Ms and Shayna and I had Special K instead, much healthier :)
They LOVED it, and ate it all gone, I was surprised since it was a big bowl and I had the exact same amount. They kept giving the thumbs up and that made my day. It was a simple thing and very easy to do and it made them so happy too.
I will have to come up with something good for tomorrow or maybe we'll just have the same thing again :)

1 comment:
Looks yummy! I could go for some of that right now... but I think I want M&M's on mine, too. ;)
Post a Comment