As I am getting ready to sit down on my chair in the Relief Society room today I can hear the sister screaming something and I am wondering what is going on...3 seconds later I am lying on the floor and everything is going round and round, yes I fell but it was not my fault. A sister pull my chair away from me and neglected to let me know she was doing it, she said that she thought I noticed. I did get hurt as I bumped my head on the floor, my ear got stuck between chairs and my arm as well. Not a good way to start the year if you ask me... it was SOOOOOOO embarrassing!!!!
3 comments:
I am so sorry! I did that once to my friend way back in YW to be funny. It didn't end up being very funny and she wasn't too happy with me. I'm glad you didn't get hurt!
Oh how sad!! I think I would be really embarrased too, but she is the one who should be. How rude! I'm glad you are OK.
Just the other day, I was at my parents house and the same thing happened to me. I went to sit down and my Mom thought that I was going to do something different and I sat and fell and hit the corner of the chair. I have 6 bruises on my BUTT! It didnt feel good either. ha!
Post a Comment