Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 2... Meaning behind your blog name.

Mi (My) Vida (Life) Loca (Crazy)

Correct translation would be "My Crazy Life".  I decided to give my blog this name at a time in life when things were a little bit crazy and believe me it got "crazier".  We have a pretty unpredictable life, we move when we want to, we sell our houses and give cars away, we have kids when people think we shouldn't have any, we get the kids in the car and drive just because, we look for an specific store chain and make it a goal to find all the locations in the area, we buy brand new lawn mowers but we buy cars on the side of the road, we go swimming with the kids but none of them know how to, like I said before I left country and family behind to live my own life, when our first baby was born we left the hospital 25 hours later exactly 15 minutes after the new year started. I used to go with Dan to work and he would drop me off at the Mall so I could spend the whole day there and wait for him to have lunch at the food court and when he left again I would take my baby with me to the movie theater and watch a couple of movies.  We used to go shopping in the middle of night and take our baby with us because that was the only time Dan was home and I didn't drive at the moment, we got a lot of looks from people letting us know how they disapproved.  We love playing video games with our kids and will spend a whole day (mostly with Shayna and Victor) playing until we beat the game but we do stop for potty brakes and to eat.  We are a bunch of shy people so we don't have very many friends and we keep to ourselves.  I could list more things but I think these reasons makes us crazy enough... hence Mi Vida Loca.  It might be a crazy life but is OUR life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I honestly loved this entry. It is amazing how we never know what really goes behind close doors. I was talking to Rick the other day about the quirkiness of our relationship and how it makes us "unique". I am glad you are really happy

Powered By Blogger