Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 13: Goals

Something I have been struggling for the past few years.  I used to be so good at setting goals and accomplishing them but that really doesn't happen anymore since life gets in the way.  I mean, there are some general long term goals that have been set and we are currently working on them but my problem is the little goals for even today. 
I guess I can write a list of goals that need to be accomplished right away and maybe by writing them they will get done by the time I am done with the challenge.

This are seriously over due:

1.  Organize and clean my laundry room (again)
2.  Organize and clean the office.
3.  Organize my kitchen cupboards because ever since the kids started to help out with dishes, they put everything in the wrong place so it is very chaotic right now.
4.  Get rid of the mountains of clothes that are currently residing in my room again.
5.  Set a schedule for myself so I can accomplish all these things because otherwise it will never get done.
6.  Last but not least, finish at least one of my sewing projects because they have been sitting there for a long time now.

If I do finish them I will be posting pictures as proof that I did it and hopefully I will get more excited about the rest of my goals that I did not write down.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger