Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 7: Favorite movies

I love movies so it is really hard to pick but here are my top ten all time most favorite movies:

1.  Braveheart.  I can honestly say that I have seen this movie more than 20 times, yes I know is rated R but it is a really great love story.  It makes me laugh and cry big time.
2. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version).  It is long but it is so romantic and it reminds me of Dan and me.
3. Mulan.  Yes I love kids movies too.  I love this movie because Mulan is such an inspiration for women, she is a true hero and it shows that women can do anything they put their minds to.
4. Harry Potter series, absolutely love them.
5. ET, a classic.
6. A Walk in the Clouds.  Another romantic movie and you get an idea of what is like growing up as a Latino.
7. Fools Rush In.  I just love this movie, it's funny for personal reasons.  Dan and I can relate to some extent.
8. First Knight
9. Princess Bride
10 Robinhood.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger