Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 15: Bible verse

2 Corinthians 12: 10

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I found this scripture for my mom years ago when she was having a hard time with life and us kids... she liked it so much that she put up on the wall in the dining room and it always reminded her and me that trials just makes us stronger.  That has been the story of my life.  I think that the fact that there was a lot of suffering in my life from a young age it helped to mature faster than any other kid my age, it let me see the world for what it really is.  I know my trials are nothing compared to others but when it happens to you then it feels like it is the worst thing ever.  I feel really blessed with my life, I am a tough cookie an sure I break down every once in a while but the most important things is to keep going forward no matter what comes your way.  The Lord will always provide a way.

1 comment:

Kawa Rangers said...

I'm loving all of your blog posts! Keep it up!

Powered By Blogger