Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend

This picture was taken the day I turned 21, my best friend Sandra Urbina was pregnant back then with their third baby, I loved her babies so much.  She was my very best friend in the whole wide world.  She is 6 years older than I am but she still took me in and used to hang out with me all the time.  We met shortly before she got married to a friend from my ward and I instantly liked her.  She was a great example to me, a great leader in the Young Women's  program and always had great advice for me.  I recently reconnected with her through Facebook and it was so cool to be able to talk to her again and her babies are no longer babies.  One of them is about to go on his mission some time next year.  We lost contact years ago since I lost her address but now we can stay connected for ever and I really hope that we can see each other someday.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger