So I know this challenge has been a little bit of challenge for me :) Weekends are dedicated to my family so I don't really have the time to sit down and write on my blog and also being sick Friday didn't help that much. We'll see how this week goes.
I love watching TV and there are some good shows out there. Once again I will write my top 10 most favorite shows.
1. American Idol, I was actually really happy to see it this year because there were a lot of good people with great voices in the show and it seemed like they got rid of the people I didn't like at the beginning.
2. ER is one of my all time favorite TV shows.
3. Party of 5 is a show we are currently watching with Dan and it can get really annoying but most of time it's kind of interesting, I used to watch this show back home years ago.
4. Friends, when we used to live with my in laws years ago my brother in law Jason and his wife lived there too and this was Tashia's favorite show... after watching a few episodes I got hooked. A couple of years ago Dan bought the complete collection and we watched all together for the first time. Too funny.
5. Lost, I just loved wondering what the next episode was going to be like... it kept me on my toes.
6. The Ghost Whisperer. It was a really great show, loved the idea to be able to help people on the other side but it also got creepy every once in a while.
7. The Good Wife is one of the shows we are currently watching, I love it that this woman is taking control of her life and is letting no one, including her mother in law mess with her. Love it!!
8. Chuck, is funny funny funny. I also like the actor so it is very enjoyable to sit down and watch it.
9. 19 kids and Counting. I can't get enough of that show, I love how they get along and everybody pitches in to help one another.
10. Gray's Anatomy, well I already wrote about that one :)

No comments:
Post a Comment