Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 3

Day 03- A habit that you wish you did not have and a picture of the cast from your favorite TV show

I am following a 30 day challenge that I found online but a friend of mine has one going on that is different so I am choosing to go with a different option for today because I did not like the one on mine...
It is hard to decide what habit of mine I don't like, there are so many to choose from.  I yell too much... it comes with the culture I guess.  I hate it hate it hate it.  I can't help it, all of the sudden there I am yelling.  I need to remind myself that yelling is not good.

And my current favorite TV show it Grey's Anatomy.  They are all very interesting characters, my favorite was George but he died and now I am not sure who I like best.  I don't think Dr. Mac Dreamy is really that cute and Meredith is kind of annoying.  I love Dr shows and this is one can be pretty good if you can get past the hot and steamy sex moments (that we tend to fast forward).  The show reminds me that life is pretty fragile and we should really try to be at peace with each other and enjoy life to the fullest (not in a worldly way of course). 


1 comment:

Marcy said...

I yell too much too...maybe we should figure out a way to work on it together...

Powered By Blogger