Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat

I have many, but El Charro a Mexican place back in VA would probably take first place.  It is sooo good and when we have the chance to go back and visit we make it a priority, yes a PRIORITY to go eat there.  There is no other place like it anywhere else.  Here in Houston we love going to Los Vega, another Mexican place, it is pretty good and probably the best one around here because it is very authentic.  We recently discovered a new place, Zios.   We went there after attempting going to Olive Garden one day and it was full.  This place is amazing and we really do love it.  Back home in Guatemala and if I am lucky to find one here in the States, is Pollo Campero.  Kind of like Kentucky Fried Chicken but better, I am lucky to have a husband that loves it too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger