Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meet Tristan Brown

He is a cute little boy who will make you smile as soon as he opens his mouth, he will say the craziest, silliest things and usually are very innocent. He is very polite most of the time and falls in love with his primary teachers. He also decided to touch a little girl's bottom yesterday at school while she was bending down... why? Curiosity maybe, too tempting?? I don't know because he wont tell me why. The one thing I know is that he felt really bad for doing it or for getting caught by his teacher. His teacher called me yesterday afternoon to let me know about the incident, she talked to him after it happened and Tristan could not stop crying about it. He now thinks his teacher hates him but I explained to him that she doesn't. We had a talk with him last night to explain to him that is not OK to touch somebody else, it broke my heart to see him so embarrassed when I asked about the whole thing, some how I could see myself in him when I felt really guilty about something I did when I was little, he was lucky though since he didn't get any spankies like I would have, it is kind of nice to talk to your kids and and do it in a loving way.

I will take the opportunity to express my gratitude for being able to not get mad at my kids (some times) and express to them how much we love them even when they don't do the right thing. So there is day #18.

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Who could resist? If she is going to put her junk up in his face like that... i would pinch it too! :) Poor Tristan! I ♥ him!

Tiffany W. said...

Oh, and just so you know... just because people don't comment... does not mean they are not looking and reading your blog. Trust me. For every one person that comments... there are like 50 people reading it... AT LEAST! I love reading your blog! And I try to always make comments on other people's blogs because I love the comments on mine. I am not sure why... it just makes me feel more validated, or something? :)

Powered By Blogger