Saturday, November 28, 2009

# 27

Family picture, it is so hard to get everyone to smile.



I am thankful for a fun day with the family. We went out shopping as a family and found a couple of good deals, it was later in the day so not a lot of craziness there. Then we went on a hike at the Botanical Gardens, I love that place and since Dan was not able to join us before we took advantage of him and made him walk the entire place. Some interesting looking mushrooms.

A beautiful flower, I took this for my desktop.
We found a huge leaf and Shayna HAD to pose for a picture.

It was so fun to go and watch him be playful with the kids, we took a few pictures and then went to out to eat. I decided to change the color of the Christmas decorations this year and I wanted green or brown but Dan hates those colors so we went with silver and blue. I have to say that I really like it. We all did our part decorating the tree, it has been our tradition to put up the Christmas tree the day after thanksgiving and I plan on keep it that way. I think that we are also going to do a visit to any park the day after thanksgiving since we did two years in a row now.
It makes me really excited to decorate the house for the Holidays and brings a really good vibe to our house. I am including pictures of our day yesterday.

1 comment:

Tiffany W. said...

ha! I love the picture of Shayna and the leaf! Also that is a great family photo of all of you in front of your beautiful tree... I think I see your future Christmas card photo! ;)

Powered By Blogger