Thursday, November 26, 2009

# 26 at last...

It has been really fun writing all the thing I am thankful for, but I do have to say that there are more than 26 that I am grateful for in my life. I am so thankful for everything that my Heavenly Father has given me, a body, a family, a caring husband, really good kids, a house, the jobs that we have had, so many many things that honestly would take way too long to write down.
I am extremely thankful for Jesus Christ and the ultimate sacrifice he made for us, I am thankful that we can repent of our sins and start from scratch and try to better every day.
I am thankful that I am about to have a great day with my family and eat good food and that we are able to share with some extended family this year at my house.
I am really hoping that everyone gets to have a great Thanksgiving and a safe one too. I pray that our Heavenly Father will send your way all the blessings that you deserve.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger