Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10th day of thanks

I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my sweet little boy Aaron. It is so special to know that he enjoys it as well and we can relax on the couch reading his favorite books or watch cartoons on TV until either one of us falls asleep. I was able to do this with Shayna and I missed it so much with my other two, but now that they go to school Aaron is the lucky one. We go out sometimes and enjoy shopping or just walk the mall or play at the park, but my favorite thing is to just sit there with him and have one on one time.
These days will go away so quickly and before I know it he will also be gone to school and then it will be me all alone.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger