Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too funny not to post

So today is library day for our family. I took Tristan and Aaron to the library for preschool story time and they liked it. Tristan was a little shy at first but he does want to go back again next week. They do 3 stories, puppets and lots of songs, it goes for like 45 minutes and I think they did a great job at keeping the kids entertained. After that we went into the actual library to pick some books and take home with us. It was all fine until it was time to go and I put Aaron in the stroller. Aaron is usually a sweet boy that will do what ever mami wants him to do, but lately he has been a little bit challenging for me. He basically screamed for like 5 minutes and shook his whole body and rocked back and forth in the stroller, it was so embarrassing, I know that it would have been easy to just leave, but Tristan really wanted the books so we stayed in line and he kept screaming. Nothing made him happy, even cracker didn't make the trick. So I get out and he is still screaming and he doesn't stop until I put him in the car, he covered his face and sucked on his thumb... I just thought it was so funny then and I took video of him, I was actually hoping to get him on video screaming and crying but he didn't do it anymore. Here is the video so you can see what happened next.
I guess after almost 5 months he finally got into the terrible twos and I am screwed from now on. He loves to go places and we can't even come into the entrance of the neighborhood or he screams his head off because he wants to go somewhere else.
We will make the attempt to go back to a different library (one closer to our house) for Shayna and Victor to do some crafts after school. It should be fun :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I like the new car, table and Niece! YOu have such a great attitude about the terrible twos!

Emily said...

Hi Shana I didn't see you in a long time, I hope you have a fun time there. Did you get my letter? I miss you.
Aubrey Buffington

Anonymous said...

How cute...or at least it will be in a few years!

You go so many places! Amazing!

I love the table and the van! It is really, really nice!

Powered By Blogger