Friday, February 20, 2009

Good deals!!!

I got to keep the car today and I am telling you that I think there is a reason why I don't have a car right now... I love shopping and it would be dangerous to have me go out everyday spending money :)
I also took the car for an oil change so that was good. Now let me tell you about what I found. 3 tops, all three for $11.00 at a store called Burkes Outlet, they have a special on Fridays where they give you an extra 10% off, so that was great. I also found a cute dress for Shayna for $10.00 at Family Dollar that she can wear for Easter, seriously they have the cutest dresses there, you should give it a try, I have been buying Shayna's dresses there for years and she loves them too. I went to the Good Will store looking for books for Victor to read, since he has been reading all of Shayna's books and I got a couple of books for the other kids as well. I found a set of nesting blocks for Aaron for $1.99 and the rest of the books were $0.49 and $0.79. The kids were all excited when they got home and got their not so new books. Here is a couple of pictures of the little ones.




The kids were sick for like three days and Tristan and Victor had to miss school for a couple of days, we were going crazy at the house and I was more than happy to see them going back to school. The day I took Tristan back, his teacher told me about a special friend that he has in his classroom and told me all about how he holds her hand when they go to the cafeteria and makes sure she is OK, they like each other very much. The little girl is very cute and when I asked him about her, he smiles and got very shy. So cute!!! The teacher told me today that he is a very cute boy and very smart, which I have to agree with because just today he was working on some math in the car, I asked him to tell me how much is 1+1, 1+2, 2+3, 3+3.. etc, we tried different numbers and he always have me the right answer. I am so proud of my little boy. Heartbreaker and smart, what else can I ask for?

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

a good place to get good books are Garage sales or yard sales.

Powered By Blogger