Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Sex book...
Dan has this book of the month club which he loves because he gets really cheap books, I don't like it because you always have to buy a book every month. Yesterday a box came in the mail with the book for the month and I was kind of curious to see what book he got this month since he has been reading them to me (Nicholas Sparks books). I opened the box in the kitchen while the kids were eating their snack and was very surprised to see the title and picture of the book, the title was "Sexo Tantrico" (Tantric Sex)with the picture of a naked woman and a man doing more than hugging in the picture and I was embarrassed since the kids were sitting right in front of me. I quickly put it back in the box and took it to the study to hide it. I knew it was a mistake but when Dan called I decided to tease him about it. I asked him if he had order the last book from the BOMC and he said yes, then I asked him if he had actually picked it and he said yes and was very proud of it. I started to think that maybe he really had gotten that book for me, since it was in Spanish. He told me that he had specially ordered the book for me this month and then I got a little offended and asked him why the heck he would get THAT kind of book for me. He was confused, I was confused :) Turns out they made a big mistake and he felt really bad about the whole thing. Later at night he send them an email explaining how embarrassing the whole thing was and to please send out the right book (a sewing book). The funny thing is that they answered back apologizing for the mistake and they said to keep the book as a GIFT!!! We are now the proud owners of a sex book :) It is going in the trash for sure. These kind of things always happen to us all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL!!! Thanks for the good laugh today, I needed it!
That totally cracked me up! I'm with Anna, I needed that!
Wow! What a great "gift", lol! They obviously didn't know that you already had 4 kids and don't need that help.
I am totally laughing!
Post a Comment