Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our busy day yesterday.




Yesterday was one of the busiest days we have had in a while. It all started at 7:00 am. We had an appointment with Dan at a college campus nearby to do the final interview and get all the paperwork ready for him to start going to school this spring... yes this might come as a shocker for a lot of people, but he is going to start going to school after all these years. We are excited and understand that it will be hard but we want him to do this, so we will deal with the stress and probably less time with daddy during the week. He will do online classes as well as a Saturday class.












So what do you do with 4 kids while you are talking to all this college people? One has an MP4 player, one has an mp3player, one has a security blanket and the other has a word search book to work on. We did the same thing last week so I guess this time they were all kind of sick of it and were acting like normal kids... We waited outside while he was busy inside and the kids ran and play and I took pictures. After that we went to a birthday party at place called Jumping Joeys and the kids as well as Dan had lots of fun sliding, jumping and running all over the place. Aaron is just a little dare devil and was having the time of his life. Later in the evening we went to a Ward Social were we celebrated Valentine's Day, I got to meet a new sister and ate cheese cake and then went to the bookstore at the Mall to buy "Our Town", which is the book I am supposed to be reading for the Book Club. We got some good Chinese Chicken from the Mall, and then watched some TV. It was a very long day and we did not want to go to Church but our callings are important to us, so we went. I have been sick this week and didn't feel like getting up early again :( but it went OK, we had only 6 kids show up since almost everybody has the flu now. Dan is sick, Victor is getting sick... I am getting better but probably will get it again.
So all in all we had a good weekend and are now ready for the new week.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Going back to school will be great in the end. Hang in there. Sounds like fun...I love those kinds of places to jump around. Thanks for all your sweet comments all the time :)

Emily said...

Good for you Dan! It's never too late! I tell myself that all the time, but have not got my butt in gear yet.
I loved the butt pressure comment!

KT and Lance said...

I totally miss you guys!!! To bad we are still a good 2 days drive away!!! But, we'll have to meet half way sometime!

Good luck with the school thing!

You are wonderful Hyde, hopefully I adjust quickly like you did!

Anna said...

oH MY GOODNESS!I am so glad that you gave me your blog address. How could I forget my favorite Tristan. I am glad that you guys are doing well...busy,but well. Your kids are getting so big! You and your family are missed in our ward.

Powered By Blogger