Here is the picture of my brand new dining table. It is so big and nice looking, we think it fits our life style perfectly and the kids love sitting at the table to eat now. It is so nice to think about having people over for dinner too, we tried that with my brother in Law's family and it really doesn't work that great with a folding table.
The table is so spacious we can actually put all the food in the middle of the table and still have room for our dishes, you know like a normal family. We got the table and chairs delivered yesterday and Tristan and I worked on putting them together for a couple of hours. One of the pieces on the one of the chairs did not have the holes it was supposed to have so we loaded the car (I love that I can do that now) with all the kids and met Dan after work to go back to IKEA and replace the chair. The silly customer service people decided to put the chair together and had Dan waiting for like half an hour, he finally told them to PLEASE just exchange the chair and be able to be on our way...
We stopped at Jack in the Box to get something to eat at home, since I didn't have the time to cook a nice meal and sat at the table to eat together. It is so nice because I will be able to work on my sewing projects again and my cake decorating.

5 comments:
That is a really nice lookin table. I know how you feel. With our table now, when we have people over to eat, there is never enough room for everyone to sit at.
What fun. I love to get new furniture-it is just fun. It is a nice looking table. Yeah Browns! I'm sure you'll enjoy many dinners on it.
How great is that!! Love IKEA!! The table looks great.
Great table! It is so nice to sit with the family to eat.
I love it!
Post a Comment