Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Circus

So having a car and being able to go places has been wonderful. Yesterday I found a cool clothing store with great prices, specially for the kids clothes and when I was checking out I noticed they had free circus passes for kids and the show was in the afternoon. So I took all the kids with me after school. The circus was set up at the Humble Civic Center which is like 3 minutes away from our house.


You can't see it very well, but there are four guys on motorcycles in this pic.

I love free stuff so I didn't even care that I was all by myself with 4 kids. The show lasted 2 hours and they had all kinds of neat things for the kids, usually these kind of circus are kind of lame and the kids don't care, but they were pretty good. They even had the motorcycle bubble thing going on at the end which was the favorite event of the afternoon. They had a crazy funny clown and he kept the kids laughing the entire time, even me. I survived the whole thing without any threats of going home if they didn't behave, so it was all good.

Here are the kids in front of the Humble Civic Arena

Here is Aaron enjoying the show and popcorn.

Here is my minivan :)


On a different note, about 10 days ago my new niece was born and we are so happy she is finally here. We went to see her last Sunday so the kids could meet their new cousin and they all liked her a lot. Shayna has this thing for baby girls because she would love to have a little sister, watching her holding Carmen was kind of special. We didn't stay long since my kids are too loud and we didn't want them waking up the baby, hopefully when she gets more alert we will be able to spend more time around them again :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

What a fun afternoon-and it being free makes it that much better. I bet you're loving having your own wheels-it makes all the difference.

Powered By Blogger