This week my sister in Law from VA , Heather came to stay with Steven and Amber to have a little vacation and help them out with the new baby. Dan and her had lunch on Thursday and then came over to our house to see the new place, she liked it :)
She came back later that evening with Steven and Amber to have dinner at our house. I made fish and rice and made up a new salsa that turned out pretty good. We all had enough to eat and then had some fun showing Heather Rock Band and American Idol. I had fun holding my little niece Carmen, she is so cute and a very happy baby.
Saturday we went looking for our new favorite store in Houston and we found like 7 of them, the kids got lucky with a couple of things and even I got a new dress for 7.99, you can't beat that!!! In the afternoon Dan wanted to play Rock Band and I wasn't in the the mood for it, so I decided to work on a dress for Shayna, it was partly my invention and I had help from a pattern, but I think it turned out great and Shayna loves it. It took like 2 1/2 hours and I love quick projects to work on, so it was great.
I did take a little break to play Rock Band with Dan and Steven for a little while.
Today we went to Carmen's baby blessings so we had a long day at church and kind of stressful, but we were happy to go and be part of their special day. Amber made a cute dress for Carmen and I took a picture of the happy family before church started.

2 comments:
Very lovely dress you made for your daughter :)
What a darling dress. Way to go. I love your kids poses-they are just classic. Glad you've taken pictures of them, one day they'll look back and think "How did I do that?"
Post a Comment