Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


Victor has a St. Patrick's Day party today and I decided to make a cake, maybe all the kids will think he is so cool for bringing this cake (just kidding!!!). I am so proud of myself, normally I hate the cakes I make, but this one is a Hyde original and it was so much fun making it, the kids were all standing around me learning how to decorate and trying to play with my tools and the rolled fondant, which they discovered is not only fun to play with but also very tasty :)
Have a great St. Patrick's Day Every one!!!

4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

That turned out really cute. Good job!

Tiffany W. said...

That cake was awesome tasting and looking!! Thanks so much for bringing it! I couldn't stop taking pictures of it myself... i am so impressed by your talent! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have 7 girls what will need wedding cakes! Whoo hoo!

TravelMama said...

Wow! That's amazing!

Powered By Blogger