I had this crazy idea that if I took all the kids to the dentist at the same time it was going to be better than to take them one by one... yeah crazy idea. It wasn't so bad but Aaron woke up kind of under the weather and did not want to sit still and also missed his nap time and it was a little crazy. The guys did great and I think it was because we did some practice at home last week before going today. I told them what they were going to do and I explained about the X-rays, etc. It was actually kind of fun, they all took turns being the dentist, the receptionist, the patient and even the mom :)
The whole experience for me today was kind of weird because I was not in the room with them when they were doing the cleaning, plus Shayna was in one room, Victor in another one and Tristan was getting the X-rays done all at the same time. Shayna cried a little bit but she is all better now (she says she was scared for Victor and Tristan). Shayna had 4 cavities, Victor had 5 and Tristan had none YEAH FOR TRISTAN!!! Victor came out all numbed and it's kind of funny to hear him talk and he now thinks he wont be able to go back to school because he can't talk :)
The other funny thing about the whole experience was to be in a place where everybody was Latino and they thought Aaron was just the cutest guy ever, and kept commenting on the blue eyes, finally somebody asked me if their dad was "gringo" and I showed them pictures so they can see that we are all a family and he is not my second husband which is usually the case in my culture with having kids with different skin color.
Now we are home and I am sitting here looking at my house all neglected because it has been insane here for the last two days, but we'll get to it eventually.
By the way, everybody liked the cake I made yesterday and Dan was very proud of me. Victor had lots of fun at the party and we are happy for him. Poor guy he us just too shy even if we are not around.

No comments:
Post a Comment