
Today 7 years ago my cute boy Victor was born. I was so excited to know that I was having a boy and even with the all day sickness that I had to deal with for 5 months and then the gestational diabetes it was all worth it. His delivery was the scariest one of all my kids, specially since it was all natural (not by choice might I add). He was born without a doctor and did not cry right away, there was something wrong, but in the end he was OK. I am so grateful for this little boy who no matter how much he grows he will still be my first baby boy. He is a difficult child, but we love him so much and now that he is a very special child... very SPECIAL :) I honestly think that the fact that he had a speech problem from a very young age made him the way he is, shy, quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. My Victor is a very sweet boy who will love you no matter what, he was given the gift of forgiveness and to forget anyone who hurts him. I wish I could be more like him. He is not like other boys who are into skate boarding or doing scary and daring things, but for me that is fine, I can be happy that he will be safe and wont be getting hurt anytime soon. I don't care if he is different from other boys, that is what makes him who he is.
Dan was in charge on getting him presents this year and I think he did a great job, he got a couple of books, strategies games, a chemistry set, a Batman figurine and a Helicopter that already got broken, but it was fun while it worked. Yesterday we met some friends at a park so he could have some one to play with for a long time, his friend Connor gave him the toy Batman and he was very happy to get it.

Here we are at the park trying to figure out how the helicopter works.

Here is Victor with his Batman cake.

I wanted a picture of the entire family and it didn't come out that great, but at least we are all together.

Dan kept putting a french fry in front of the camera every time I tried to take a picture, this one is not so bad..
Today we gave him presents in the morning, went to the park to try out his new toy and then went out for lunch, we ended up skipping Denny's today but we opted for a McDonald's with an indoor playground and Victor had lots of fun. We also had cake, I made him a special Batman cake since that is what he wanted and I think it turned out really good. All in all I think he had a great day!!!
PS. Uncle Steven and Aunt Amber came by later today to drop off a present for Victor.
4 comments:
I think that Victor is very special too. He will always be my special sunbeam, and only boy sunbeam too :) Happy Birthday VICTOR!!!
Happy birthday Victor! Even though you don't remember me :(
I can't believe he's 7! Your kids are looking so big!
Happy birthday victor!
That cake is crazy awesome!!! Serisously...SO CUTE! It turned out so well. I love the candles too, matched perfectly. You have such talent! We all think Victor is great! Connor loves playing with him and he is very excited about their new friendship. :)
I linked you up to my blog so i can stay updated on the latest...hope you don't mind! ;)
Post a Comment