Friday, November 7, 2008

My 6 quirks

I was tagged a while back again and I couldn't do it. Things just get crazy around here. I am sure everybody did it already so I am not tagging anybody unless you read this and haven't done it yet... then tag you are it.

Here are my 6 quirks.

1. I like to start everything from left to right, for example when we go in a store I have to go in the left side always, it messes me up if I don't do it that way, I even forget what I was going in for.

2. I love to count stuff, I do it all the time all day long. I just sit there and count the corners on the TV, pictures on the wall, walls in the house and everything has to add up to 15. It is very entertaining and sometimes people think I am not listening when they talk to me.

3. I do my laundry by colors, I know most people put blacks and blues together, but I can't. I have to do a blue load of laundry, a black one, a green one, a red one, you name it... that is why it takes me a while to do my laundry :)

4. I have a place for everything and this drives me insane because my kids get all their things out and never put them back in the same place. I get really irritated if they don't do it my way. I am trying to teach them to get organized.

5. I follow the same steps when I take a shower, I never change that. I even stand in the same spot facing the same wall.

6. When the dishwasher soap is gone I have to get a different kind the next time, it can't be the same brand or have the same smell, same with the hand soap. And the toilet paper has to be in a way that it falls towards you not the other way. I am weird.

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is funny Hyde! Those are things I would never think of bothering me. I love that you stand in the same spot in the shower everytime!

Denise said...

I love reading peoples quirks-they are great. Thanks for sharing.We actually have just a few in common-so fun.

KT and Lance said...

I love quirks! What started the counting thing? That's so funny, I just love that we can all admit, that we all do weird things! Good luck with teaching the kids to be organized, I've been trying, but failing misserably!

Anna Linnea said...

So funny! Your quirks are great! That's what makes you so fun. Glad to hear that you had so much fun with your Mom as well. I wish I could have seen you dance!

Chulitamaya said...

I have no idea how I got started on the counting thing, but ever since I can remember I count everything.

Powered By Blogger