Last night I went to pick up what I thought was going to be junk mail at my brother in law's house and I was very happy to see a letter from the INS people. They finally sent me my appointment for the Oath Ceremony and it will be next Wednesday (19th) at 7 am. I don't care that it's going to be that early, all I want is for this whole thing to be over. I am very excited and sad too because my Mom wont be here and probably nobody else will be there with me to celebrate except for my husband and kids. That is all I need :)
So next week I will be officially a Citizen of the United States...

4 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope it all goes well and you have a great party with your family afterwards.
Yeah!!! I hope you make some really fun plans to celebrate!
Yipee!
Congratulations! I'll bet it is such a relief to not have to deal with it anymore!
Post a Comment