It is so late right now and can't sleep thanks to Excedrin (the only pill that takes my headaches away). I had a nice day cleaning up and rearranging furniture, I also got together with my sister in law Amber to work on a quiet book (Book of Mormon theme). It was all going great until after the kids came back from school. I could feel it coming and knew that the rest of the day was going to be awful. I have suffered from migraines since age 13 and they come and go but these headaches have been really bad lately.
Having Thanksgiving just around the corner makes you think about the things you are thankful for and I thought it would be a good idea to name a few:
- My husband, for being always there for me all the time and for being able to stick around even when I get so moody.
- For my kids and their different personalities that make them so unique and special.
- For the time I get to spend with my Mom when she comes to stay with us, priceless moments that will last forever.
- For the Gospel, because it guides my life and makes me want to be a better person and gives me the hope and knowledge that we can be together forever.
- For friends that I have met through out my life, back at home and here in the US, every single one of them has taught me so much and they are like a priceless collection. (I wish I could bring you all with me where ever I go)
- For my blog and Facebook because without them I could not get in touch with my good friends and family.
- For my two crazy brothers, because no matter how much we fight and how many differences we have, you are still my brothers and I love you a lot. Nunca dejaran de ser mi primer familia y les amo mucho.
- And last but not least, my husband's family, so many of you have welcomed me in your homes and treated me like family, for that I will forever be grateful because when I was away from my own you were there for me.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day.

3 comments:
That was great! I am lucky to have you as a friend.
I love all the thankful posts!
So sorry about your migraines-that would NOT be fun. I love the thankful posts-wouldn't it be nice if we could bottle our friends and take them with us whenever we moved? That would be crazy fun.
Post a Comment