

My birthday came and went (I am 32 now). I had fun celebrating during the week. On Thursday I went out to eat with my Mom and on Friday, Dan went with the kids and my Mom to the store to buy me some presents after work. I told them that I didn't want anything. The bird was more than enough to make me happy.
They came back and decided to give me the presents that same night (I don't think they wanted to wrap them). The kids got me garden decorations, kitchen scissors, I got a delicious chocolate cake and cheesecake (I'll probably gain like 10 lbs). I got tons of my favorite chocolate too. On Saturday we went out to eat at my favorite restaurant, Pollo Campero and the food was sooo good. After that Dan took us to a Go Kart race track since I liked it there when we went for our Anniversary. It was the first time for the boys to go on one of those and Shayna did it years ago and didn't remember. They all had a blast going really fast, we got two seaters so they could come with us cause they are too small to ride on their own. My Mom watched Aaron while we had all the fun :)
Driving back home we found a huge Flea Market and we just had to go see what they had. It was pretty cool. There were lots of Hispanic people so it felt like we were walking in a market back at home. The prices were really cheap for a lot of stuff. We are definitely going back some day. It was kind of cold and we didn't have any sweaters, so we had to leave earlier than I wanted to. We went to an indoor flea market that we know just to show my Mom around some more and she liked it too. We then went home and played some Rock Band with the kids and then went to the park, where we also got really cold and had to go back home because the kids were freezing. But I really had a great day, Dan made sure that we did everything I wanted to do and I think it was really sweet of him. He gave me the most amazing card yesterday and it made me cry. I know I am pretty lucky to have a husband as nice as he is. He really does love me. I am posting a picture of me when I was a year old and in the other one I was like 3 or 4.
My Mom is now gone and I am going to miss her but knowing that she will be back next year makes it all better.

5 comments:
Shayna is your mini me-she looks just like you did when you were young. Sounds like you had an awesome birthday-happy birthday. Getting older has it perks-wisdom and maturity-that's pretty good.
Happy Birthday Hyde. I LOVE your baby picture!
What a fun birthday! Way to go,Dan! I'm glad it was so good!
Cute pic's and I put the happy birthday on the wrong post, so I'll say it again, "happy Birhtday"!!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great time. The yard looks great too.
Post a Comment