Monday, November 3, 2008

1st. Day of School for Titi.

After school






I am so happy for my little Tristan. If you know the whole story about the cut off date here in Texas you will understand why it is so exciting for us to be sending Tristan to Pre-school. Today he woke up ready to go but had to wait until 11:30 to leave for school. His teacher is really nice and she was expecting him today. He wasn't sad to see me leave and I have cried with my other two kids when they went to Kinder for the first time. I guess he has been waiting for this day for so long that he didn't care about me which is understandable. I took a couple of pictures to remember this day. His teacher said that he was so good and he didn't need any help. He had lunch there and got a couple of friends. He is so lucky, my other two never went to pre-school. So we made it through the first day and the only disappointment for him was that there was no homework today. Oh well, he will have to wait until tomorrow, that's right, school is everyday for him :) He is gonna love it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He looks so big and happy. I miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great Job Titi!!!

I love preschool. Ally didn't get to go last year, but Cameron will go next year. I don't usually cry until 1st grade, when they are gone all day. I'm a strange one!

Powered By Blogger