Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Like Progress

I am so excited about this and need to write about it because it just makes me feel like I am actually being successful with my goal.  I short while ago I blogged about myself and how I am working on losing weight and getting healthier.  So I am on fire and working out almost every day, I say almost because some times with the kids and things that I have to do there just isn't enough time to do it all. But even with skipping the gym all last week I have to say that the kids and I did pretty good staying active while we danced away with the Wii game "Just Dance 4".  Yeah that game is rally cool and keeps all of us moving.  Tristan has shown more interested in working out with me and today we did 45 minutes of Zumba and I am pretty sure we burned close to 900 calories... it was intense.  Plus he is learning some dance moves as well.
If you see the little ticker at the top of the blog it shows my progress so far since I started to work hard on getting back on track.  Well since I joined the gym the progress started to show more and I am happy to say that I have lost 10 lbs with eating healthy and exercise. I am now 17 lbs away from my goal.  For some reason this last two weeks have been really good and I am sure that by the end of this week I will be closer.  My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week or at least 4 lbs a month which is pretty realistic.  I am just so excited and can't contain myself.  I am pretty sure Dan is tired of listening to me but also lets me know that he is happy with my progress and he is being extra supportive :)  On Sunday I was told by a few people that I am looking skinnier and that meant the world to me, it is nice that it finally shows to people that I don't see every day.  My pants are a sad story, they are all so baggy now, it is so embarrassing   I have a couple of my old pants that are size 8 but they have seen better days but I will wait and wait until I can buy the pants in the size that I want so the money wont be wasted.
I can tell that my dresses are going to need some alterations, I noticed that a couple of my skirts are way too loose on my waist so that's going to be a challenge because I love my skirts and don't want to get rid of them.
So next month I will write another personal note on how I am doing and how my progress is coming along.  Keep working hard Hyde, it is so close!!!! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger