This year Victor had the chance to participate for the last time and Tristan for the first time ever. We worked really hard on their cars and I think they did a great job. None of the boys came home with a trophy this year but their attitude towards the whole thing was just wonderful. I am really proud of my boys. They insisted on doing their decorations on the cars all by themselves and it gave them a sense of accomplishment. I really enjoy watching them develop skills and making memories at the same time.
The grey car is Aaton's for the outlaw race.
This black with crazy designs is Victors and the green at the top is Tristan's
Getting their cars registered for the race.
All lined up ready to go.
Their cars were all in last place in every single race, I did not do a good job with the wheels and they didn't go as fast as the others.
The family watching the races.
Here is Victor shaping his car the little ones painting theirs.
Can you tell he is excited?

No comments:
Post a Comment