Sunday, March 24, 2013

Victor is 11!!

So the phrase "wow time goes by really fast" is getting old... but I guess it's the truth.  My sweet baby boy, my first born son is 11.
It is a joy to have so many kids in our family and we love each and every one the same in their own way.  Victor is definitely our very special model, there is no one like him and that is kind of cool because he is really unique.
I see greatness in Victor, a future missionary, maybe a teacher, writer or even an architect  like he has been saying lately. He is happy boy after finally fulfilling his dream of having  his own room and very well deserved if you ask me.  Having to put up with the mess that two little brothers make all day long is not fun or fair.
We had a nice family celebration, I find that they are the best for me and Victor really didn't care for a big party either.  We gave him his presents a little early because we wanted him to have some time to play with them  I got him a new Lego Chima set which he loved, some World of Warcraft Mega blocks and Dan got him a BB gun and a Dungeons and Dragons beginners set.  He also got a present from Grandma Brown and a nice card.  We celebrated the night of his birthday with cake( cake tutorial here ) and a nice hot dog dinner but on Saturday we took him to Chuck E cheeses' with a friend to spend some time on their own while Dan and I sat at the table talking, laughing and simply enjoying each other's company.  Later we went out as a family to have our traditional birthday dinner which was free for the kids.  I think he did have a great time this last week, getting tons of attention and playing with his new toys.







I can see my little boy becoming a young man and it is kind of weird and cool at the same time.  I wish he could stay innocent and little forever, so sad that you can't keep them the way they are right now and protect them from all the stuff that's out there.  He is already talking about when he goes to middle school and that just makes me so nervous for him but I know that he will survive it.  I really feel blessed with my Victor, he is the best!!!  Happy Birthday Vito!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger