I am trying to update my blog, I tried while pregnant but it was hard finding the time to feel like sitting for a long time and upload pics. I did not have the chance to do laundry today during the day so I am up late washing shirts for Dan so he can look nice for work tomorrow.
For Christmas Shayna got her sewing machine and loved it and she immediately got to work with some much needed PJ bottoms. She did a great job and enjoyed learning how to read the pattern and everything else. After that project she kept creating things on her own but has not touched the sewing machine for a couple of months now, at least now when she feels the need to be creative she has the sewing machine available to her. I am sure we will find more stuff to do in the summer time.

1 comment:
That is awesome-I'm still not that great on the sewing maching. Go Shayna!!!
Post a Comment